PIKA Savings Account for children is one of the most flexible and unique account in the market. This account offers the possibility of depositing and withdrawing funds as needed.
PIKA savings account is offered to all groups of clients and is opened only in the value of Euro.
The interest on PIKA savings account is calculated on a daily basis and credited to the account daily for the balance of the previous day.
In order for savings to be easier and more regular, PIKA savings account has to do with automatic ordering, services that are provided free of charge by the bank.
PIKA Savings Account for children calculates interest only for accounts that have a balance of EUR 10,000 or more, while for accounts with a lower balance interest will not be calculated.
Advantages of PIKA savings account:
- Free Savings Account Opening and Monthly Maintenance
- Access to funds in all branches of banks, E-banking and BKT Mobile
- High interest rates credited daily
- Connection to the permanent savings order service for automatic savings
- This account is provided for children, adults and businesses
How can you open a PIKA savings account for your children?
You can open a PIKA savings account at any BKT branch in Kosovo, by bringing a valid identification document (identity card, passport, or birth certificate for children under the age of 16) as well as a public invoice for your address.