Savings Account PIKA is a very flexible and unique account in the market. This account offers the possibility to deposit and withdraw funds when needed. Savings Account PIKA is offered to all age groups of customers and is opened only in Euro currency.
The Interest on the PIKA savings account is calculated on a daily basis and credited to the account each day for the balance of the previous day.
In order for savings to be easier and more regular, the savings account must be accompanied by an automatic order, a service provided free of charge by the bank.
Savings Account PIKA calculates interest only for accounts that have a balance of EUR 10,000 or more, while for any account with a lower balance no interest will be calculated.
- Opening a Savings Account for free and without monthly maintenance
- Access to funds in all branches of the bank, E-banking and BKT Mobile
- High interest credited daily
- Connection to the standing order service for automatic savings
- This account is provided for children, adults and businesses
How can you open PIKA savings account?
In every branch of BKT in Kosovo, by bringing a valid identification document (identity card, passport, or birth certificate for children under 16 years old) as well as bringing a public invoice with which you prove your address.