3D Secure Verified by Visa/MasterCard SecureCode
Prima and BanKomaT cards are equipped with the latest CHIP & PIN information serving for preserving the retention of information. In addition, in order to increase security for online purchases, these cards also have the 3D Secure function that is an extra password other than the card number, PIN and CVV number. In the first online purchase on one of the secure websites, you will be automatically required to sign up for the Secure 3D service, create your own Password and use it in all online purchases in the future.
This is a free service that provides a higher level of security on all websites, preventing unauthorized use of your card on internet.
- This is another initiative in our ongoing fight against financial frauds. When you sign up for free in this service you get:
- Additional level of security for online transactions – using a password you only know whenever you make online purchases
- Secure online shopping – as many cardholders enroll in the 3D Secure service, the more websites will offer this service, making Internet purchases a safer process for everyone
- Even if you do not use the card on internet, if your card is registered in the Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode service, it is more protected against Internet fraud
If you do not subscribe you will not be able to make online purchases with your credit and debit card on the websites participating in the Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode service.
You will automatically be required to enroll in the Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode service while making purchases on one of the Internet sites participating in the service, while entering the BKT Prima or BKT BanKomaT card data that are being used in Checkout of the site.
Only 2 simple steps are required to activate the Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode service and use it in your current purchase and all future purchases.
- Confirm your identity by completing the information you are required to register your BKT Prima or BKT BanKomaT card.
- Create your personal password that you will use for Internet shopping.
Once you have successfully registered, you can make online purchases with high security using your Personal Password to prove that you are the real cardholder.
What you need to do is fill out the exact data in the registration windows. If you want to make sure exactly what you are looking for, place the mouse on the right-hand side without clicking on it and will it show you more detailed explanations of the information you are required to complete.
Please make sure that BKT possesses the information on Mother’s maiden name. You will not be able to complete your registration if this information is missing or incorrect in the bank system information. In this case, you should contact your branch to update this data and then try again to purchase online and register your card.
Use:It’s easy to make online purchases with the Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode service after you have registered your BKT Prima / BKT BanKomaT card.
Once the card is registered you can make online purchases with high security in all participating sites in the service. Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode service works automatically. No special login is required.
When you pay on the Internet with your BKT Prima / BKT BanKomaT card in the participating sites, a window will ask you for your Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode Password (as the Bank asks for your ATM PIN). Enter the Password Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode and in a few seconds your identity is confirmed and the purchase ends successfully. Without your password, your purchase can not be completed.
You can continue to make online purchases as normal on all other sites that are not part of the Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode service, but you will not benefit from the additional security level.