Interest on savings account is calculated daily and is credited to the account at the end of each year, on December 31.
In order for savings to be easier and more convenient, the savings account shall be accompanied by a standing order, a service provided free of charge by the bank.
- Opening the Savings Account without charge and without monthly maintenance
- Access to funds in all branches, E-banking and BKT Mobile
- Daily interest credited every end of year
- Link to the standing order service for automatic savings
- Offered for adults and children
How do I open a savings account?
In each of the branches of BKT in Kosovo, by bringing a valid identification document (ID card or passport or birth certificate for children under the age of 16) and by submitting a public receipt to prove your address.